Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Benny

I know the subtitle of this blog says "DAILY RAMBLINGS OF THE ALMIGHTY" and I have not been posting for the past four three days - OK, Sundays don't count as it has always been my rest day. But I have good reasons. As you might have already heard, Benny - my earthly spokesman - got into hot soup because of an academic speech he made. What did I do? I stood by his side of course! Which is why I did not blog...

AH-HA! But you are the omnipresent God aren't you? *Snicker*

Well I have to show Benny my undivided attention, although he knows I am always by his side regardless whether I blog. Haven't you heard? Action speaks louder than words. ;)

For those of you who are observant enough, you might have noticed that I have added Paul as my co-author. After contributing a total of 13 books to the Bible, Paul figured why not contribute posthumously. Guess I have to change my subtitle to "DAILY RAMBLINGS FROM THE ALMIGHTY" - although it's Paul who writes but it is always me who inspires. *Grins*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

2. Thou shalt not swear falsely by the name of the LORD...

Celestine said...

anonymous: You do know that you are not really anonymous right? I mean even if I am not omniscient,I can still track you via IP.

I happy that you remember my commandments, but shouldn't your comment be in my other post? I.e. "Moses and his electric guitar"?

This will be the first and last anonymous comment which I will approve. Future comments please include your name for courtesy's sake. Thank you. ;)

Anonymous said...

I didnt mean any offence in my previous post. =)

Sure you can track my IP, Dont mind if u do..

Celestine said...

anonymous: I am slow to anger abounding in love (Exodus 34:6) ;)

Arth Akal said...

Oh My G...... wait a minute, i should not swear but i'm loving this blog already, boss!
I should call you boss, right??
After all, I'm one of your 'stay-on-earth' angel ;)

Celestine said...

arth: I would prefer "Lord" but "boss" is fine. ;)